What exactly is a lifestyle family portrait?
We’re the first to admit we’re not big fans of studio portraits.
You can create some beautiful pictures in a studio but it can be a daunting experience when you’re having your photograph taken and with little or no props to help with the awkwardness of it, a plain white background can be a cringy, painful experience.
So ALL our family portraits are done on location at one of your favourite places, i.e. the beach, woods, park or the middle of nowhere! It will honestly reflect the type of life you lead and love. This is what we mean by ‘lifestyle photography’.
When you are in a familiar environment, you relax and in turn have many more lovely, natural smiles which really do show in the pictures. Plus you’ll have loads of fun and create lovely memories at the same time.
AND, your portraits will be totally individual.
It also means our working day is spent out and about in some beautiful places!
A lifestyle family portrait session lasts for approximately 2 hours and not only will you have fabulous pictures at the end of it, you’ll also have a great time with your family and loved ones.
We are based in Bolton, Lancashire and will happily travel to surrounding areas, such as Cumbria, Yorkshire, Greater Manchester etc…
For more information or to book your lifestyle family portrait ring Danny on 07955 396715 or email [email protected]
Like our weddings packages I have kept our portrait packages very simple too. You book a digital package and then you can add optional extras to create exactly what you need for your family portrait package.
Digital package – £495
This package includes the following:
- Approximately two hours of professional photography
- A phone/Skype call or email to discuss the feel and style of the shoot, and to discuss location, timings etc…
- A beautifully presented wooden USB box with approximately 40-50 high resolution images on a USB (see image below)
- 15 fine art prints (of your choice) that fits into the wooden USB box
- You have the personal rights to print the images so feel free to pass them around to family members
- Complete reassurance that you will absolutely love your pictures
You can order additional fine art prints (from your original fifteen 6″ x 4″ prints) in various sizes. With prices starting from just £15. Ask for more info.
You can order various wall art to show off the family shoot at it’s best. These are gorgeous, high end products that definitely have a wow factor. Prices start from £250. Ask for more info.