Falcon Manor Wedding
We found ourselves in the most beautiful venue surrounded by the most beautiful views and the most beautiful people in July this year.
Ashleigh and Richard got married at Falcon Manor over in Settle, North Yorkshire.
It was the type of wedding that just warms your heart.
The lovely couple didn’t stop smiling and the love just poured from them. And their family and friends were such lovely people too.
We arrived to find Richard decorating the cake. Richard is a chef and he wanted to make a beautiful cake. He definitely achieved that.
A quick trip to see the bride and her bridesmaids, who didn’t stop laughing, then we had a wander around the venue. The venue was amazing and the staff were really nice. Plus we had the best deserts ever.
Moments that stole the day.
- The bridesmaids’ reactions to seeing Ashleigh in her dress for the first time. I love it when the dress is such a surprise.
- Ashleigh’s brother did a reading during the ceremony and there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Including us and the registrars.
- Check out the bouquet toss at the end of the day. Some rather enthusiastic ladies there. And one rather scared boyfriend!
- Just after the first dance Ashleigh had a dance with her dad. Luckily we were able to hide behind our cameras but boy, that was very emotional. Even Mr dj archer was tearful and he didn’t even cry when his kids were born!
- And if you hunt carefully you can see Ashleigh’s little blue dog for her ‘something blue’ hiding in her bouquet.
We now have serious selfie stick envy. Ours is a tiny thing. One of the bridesmaids had a remote control stick and it was absolutely massive. We want one!